- Exploring the impact of change and loss
- Learning about effective ways to respond and adapt
All Seasons for Growth programs are grounded in sound, person-centred educational principles.
As such, our programs have been shown to be a very effective education intervention. The programs do not provide counselling or psychotherapy.
There are two elements of the Adult Program: the seminar and the small group process. Both elements will be offered by trained companions at Our Lady of Mt Carmel Parish, in 2021.
The seminar provides general information about grief. It is suitable for adults who
- are grieving any change or loss in their lives
- want to prepare for a time of grieving
- want to reflect on something experienced but not understood at the time as grief
- want to support someone who is grieving
- want to understand the nature of grief